Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Introduction

I am a programmer by trade, so I am not expecting raving reviews or nothing but I had to try, non the less, even if just to get it out of my head ;D

So here it is.  The beginnings of a Fantasy Fiction novel ... by me.  Or at least, an attempt at one.

Feel free to critique, correct spelling & grammer (I am no English major...and some of you already know that ;D).  Just be gentle, as this is my first attempt and by no means flawless.  I don't know how much my own mind has twisted my opinion, so it might be utter crap or a great piece of work...I wouldn't be able to tell.

I hope you enjoy...

P.S.  I am writing it as I go along, so changes might occur here and there, from time to time...  Especially the names...sheesh...my mind draws a blank on that one.

No comments: